Become a Vendor!
St. John the Divine Greek Orthodox Church will be hosting our annual Greek Festival November 10-12, 2023, at our church campus! The Jacksonville Greek Festival draws thousands of attendees from North Florida and South Georgia that come to enjoy homemade Greek delicacies, music, dancing, and learn about our Orthodox faith. Attendance at our last year's festival was tremendous. We invite you to join us this year as a vendor!
Please review the attached vendor information and contract. If you have any additional questions, please email our vendor chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A vendor booth will be an outdoor space of approximately 100 square feet (10’x10’)
- No additional displays or merchandise will be allowed outside the assigned area.
- Spaces will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, and tent that must fit within the assigned space. Electricity will be provided if a $100.00 extra charge is paid.
- Vendors must park their vehicles in the appropriate parking area. Limit 1 per vendor.
- Vendors may not load/unload during festival hours. Set up will begin 10 am on Friday, November 10, 2023, and must be completed by 3:30 pm. Breakdown is not permitted until the close of the festival Sunday, November 12, 2023, and must be completed by 7 pm.
- Vendors will not conduct any raffles or drawings.
- Only family-appropriate products are to be displayed at vendor booths. The festival committee reserves the right to remove any products or objects that are deemed inappropriate.
- Although security will be provided by the Jacksonville Greek Festival, vendors should take precautions to secure their goods. Jacksonville Greek Festival and St. John the Divine Greek Orthodox Church will NOT be responsible for missing merchandise, equipment, etc.
- Vendor shall have personnel at the booth at all times during festival hours.
- A certificate of insurance from each vendor is required to be included online along with the non-refundable payment - listing St. John the Divine Greek Orthodox Church of Jacksonville, Florida as an additional insured party on Vendor’s liability insurance policy to provide protection for any injuries or damage due to neglect by Vendor or caused as a result of the use of Vendor’s products.
- The festival committee has the right to accept or deny any application.