Become a Vendor!
St. John the Divine Greek Orthodox Church will be hosting our annual Greek Festival November 4-6, 2022 at our beautiful new campus! The Jacksonville Greek Festival draws thousands of attendees from North Florida and South Georgia that come to enjoy homemade Greek delicacies, music, dancing, and learn about our Orthodox faith. We invite you to join us this year as a vendor!
Please review the attached vendor information and contract. If you have any additional questions, please contact our church office at 904-396-5383.
- A vendor booth will be an outdoor space of approximately 100 square feet (10’x10’)
- No additional displays or merchandise will be allowed outside the assigned area.
- Spaces will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, and tent that must fit within the assigned space. No electricity will be provided.
- Vendors must park their vehicles in the appropriate parking area.
- Vendors may not load/unload during festival hours. Set up will begin after 10am on Friday, November 4, 2022. Breakdown is not permitted until close of the festival Sunday, November 6, 2022.
- Vendors will not conduct any raffles or drawings.
- Only family-oriented products are to be displayed at vendor booths. The festival committee reserves the right to remove any products or objects that are deemed inappropriate.
- Although security will be provided by the Jacksonville Greek Festival, vendors should take precaution to secure their goods. Jacksonville Greek Festival and St. John the Divine Greek Orthodox Church will NOT be responsible for missing merchandise, equipment, etc.
- Vendor shall have personnel at the booth at all times during festival hours.
- A certificate of insurance from each vendor is encouraged to be sent along with the final payment listing St. John the Divine Greek Orthodox Church of Jacksonville, Florida as an additional insured party on Vendor’s liability insurance policy to provide protection for any injuries or damage due to neglect by Vendor or caused as a result of the use of Vendor’s products.
- The festival committee has the right to accept or deny any application.