We are pleased to announce the Jacksonville Greek Festival is returning! It will be held February 22, 23, 24, 2019 and will once again be an annual event.
The Jacksonville Greek Festival is a three-day event featuring authentic Greek food, live music, entertainment and vendors offering a variety of unique items. Founded by the members of St. John the Divine Greek Orthodox Church, the Jacksonville Greek Festival will serve as a means for members to share their culture with Northeast Florida, Southeast Georgia and beyond.
We would like to offer you the opportunity to become a sponsor of the 2019 Jacksonville Greek Festival. Your sponsorship will help ensure that we will have a successful event for members of our community. The primary sources of funding for the festival are obtained from corporate sponsors, product donations, and revenue from admission tickets as well as sales at various food booths. Projected attendance for 2019 is over 10,000. A portion of the proceeds from the festival will be donated to Wolfson’s Childrens Hospital.
Please review the Sponsorship Levels. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (904) 525-7759.Thank you for your time and consideration.
- Full Page Ad (Inside Cover or Back Cover) in Festival Book
- Exclusive Primary Banner at Stage
- Logo on Sponsorship Banner at Entrance
- Live On-Stage Public Address System Mentions During Festival
- 10 x 10 Festival Booth Space
- 75 Complimentary Admission Tickets
- Logo on Festival Flyer and Posters
- Logo or Company Name on ALL Media Ad Purchases to Include (Print, Video, Audio)
- Logo on Festival T-Shirts Worn by ALL Volunteers throughout Festival
- Inclusion in ALL Press Releases
- Inclusion in ALL Website Announcements and Emails Regarding Festival
- Logo on Festival Website